-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK----- Version: 3.1 GCS/M/MU d-- s:+> !a C++$>+++ ULC P+>++ L+++>++++ E-@ W++ !N>+ !o K--? !w O>+ M+ !V PS++@ PE-@ !Y PGP@>++ t+ !5 X++ R@>+ tv+> b++>+++ DI>+ D++>+++ G++>+++ e++++ h---- r+++ z ------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
Welcome to ruivieira.dev.
Formerly, this site used to be a blog. Currently, it is adhering to the principles of a Digital Garden and following the guidelines of Brutalist Web Design. It is intended to be a collection of notes, a learning journal and a reference -- all growing organically. This site is also available at hollowed.space (using Gemini).
Technical details about this site are available at the site details page.
You can still find most of my old "blog posts" here:
- Serving models with Seldon
- (Semi) handcrafted RSS
- Introduction to Balanced Box-Decomposition Trees
- Monotonic Cubic Spline interpolation (with some Rust)
- Python monkey patching (for readability)
- Introduction to Isolation Forests
- MCMC performance on Substrate VM
- Containerised Streaming Data Generation using State-Space Models
- A simple Python benchmark exercise
- A streaming ALS implementation
- Bayesian estimation of changepoints
- t as mixture of Normals
- Langton's Ant
- A Gibbs Sampler in Crystal
- MCMC notifications
Some topics on Machine Learning:
There are some areas about programming languages too:
And other frameworks/tools: